Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.726 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 890,258 Dinar (22,989 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (40 minutes ago)