Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.082 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,845 Dinar (26,504 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)