Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.250 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 766,991 Dinar (S/. 2,111) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 742,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)