Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.917 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 332,012 Dinar (﷼ 1,054) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)