Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 323,816 Dinar (﷼ 1,028) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)