Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 317.507 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 766,209 Dinar (﷼ 2,413) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)