Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 477,848 Dinar (﷼ 13,095,693) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)