Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02826 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 773,736 Dinar (﷼ 27,376,596) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)