Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.638 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 815,687 Dinar (Taka 55,724) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)