Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.609 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,448 Dinar (Taka 34,461) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (32 minutes ago)