Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1510.134 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 537,694 Dinar (£356) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)