Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.941 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 421,281 Dinar (£291) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)