Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1496.926 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,150 Dinar (£729) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)