Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 854.069 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 812,036 Dinar (951 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)