Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 873.221 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 757,467 Dinar (867 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 709,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)