Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.768 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 491,766 Dinar (14,563 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)