Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.817 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 940,786 Dinar (27,021 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)