Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.574 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 759,554 Dinar (₨40,893) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)