Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.946 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 689,284 Dinar (₨38,410) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)