Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 3071.490 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 516,694 Dinar (﷼ 168) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)