Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 3076.092 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 863,550 Dinar (﷼ 281) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)