Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.848 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 738,075 Dinar ($b4,270) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)