Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1574.552 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,258 Dinar (£696) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)