Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1496.499 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,270 Dinar (£699) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)