Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1580.542 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,010,123 Dinar (£639) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (24 minutes ago)