Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1466.953 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 646,558 Dinar (£441) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (33 minutes ago)