Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.288 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,508 Dinar (7,305 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)