Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.465 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 643,229 Dinar (4,819 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (39 minutes ago)