Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.400 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,332,798 Dinar (kr 9,360) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)