Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.365 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,231,899 Dinar (kr 8,417) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 730,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)