Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 435.769 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 523,662 Dinar (EC$1,202) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)