Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.788 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 562,712 Dinar (EC$1,288) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (37 minutes ago)