Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.152 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 977,001 Dinar (EC$2,230) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (30 minutes ago)