Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.046 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 519,257 Dinar (EC$1,202) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)