Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 436.825 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 650,283 Dinar (EC$1,489) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (44 minutes ago)