Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.896 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 400,429 Dinar (2,238 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)