Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.977 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 977,309 Dinar (5,012 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 762,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)