Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.493 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 929,407 Dinar (5,038 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 762,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)