Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.539 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 453,908 Dinar (R 5,185) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)