Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.027 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 928,657 Dinar (£618) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)