Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 372,945 Dinar (R$ 1,024) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)