Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.656 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 801,141 Dinar (172,083 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)