Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.981 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 353,189 Dinar (88,713 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)