Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 749.557 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 719,772 Dinar (960 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)