Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.224 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,119,722 Dinar (8,160 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)