Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29371 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 373,077 Dinar (1,270,230 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)