Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.093 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 798,998 Dinar (₨72,026) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)