Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.518 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 707,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 677,755 Dinar (192,664 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)