Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03648 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 451,174 Dinar (﷼ 12,366,224) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)