Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.547 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 516,437 Dinar (元3,010) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)