Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.255 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 944,592 Dinar (Dirham 2,913) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)