Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.759 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 873,536 Dinar (Dirham 2,749) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (34 minutes ago)