Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 316.397 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 385,484 Dinar (Dirham 1,218) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)