Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.835 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 810,538 Dinar (RM2,928) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (26 minutes ago)