Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.426 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 766,337 Dinar (RM2,685) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)