Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 967,030 Dinar (€701) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)