Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 906,509 Dinar (€656) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)