Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.097 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 340,691 Dinar (R$ 1,020) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)