Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.999 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 906,125 Dinar (R$ 2,462) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (40 minutes ago)