Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,928 Dinar (₩1,098,835) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)