Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,575 Dinar (₩949,762) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)