Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,344 Dinar (₩1,044,661) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)