Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 32.560 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 427,249 Dinar (13,122 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)