Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 35.296 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,062,425 Dinar (30,101 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)