Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.413 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 775,122 Dinar (Taka 53,780) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)