Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.618 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 536,898 Dinar (€430) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)