Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,009,456 Dinar (€724) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)