Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 884.671 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 407,795 Dinar (C$461) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (40 minutes ago)