Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.802 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 425,189 Dinar (652KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)