Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 641.708 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 422,617 Dinar (659KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)