Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,676 prices entered by 959 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 886,272 Dinar (R$ 2,418) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)