Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,843 prices entered by 950 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.803 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 925,759 Dinar (R$ 2,708) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 726,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)