Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,659 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 526,230 Dinar (R$ 1,459) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)