Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.736 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 907,887 Dinar (R$ 2,538) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)