Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.638 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 587,819 Dinar (R$ 1,625) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)