Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.380 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 388,570 Dinar (R$ 1,052) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)