Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 848,622 Dinar (R$ 2,288) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)