Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.273 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 376,853 Dinar (R$ 1,114) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)