Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 860,978 Dinar (R$ 2,436) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)