Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 939,797 Dinar (R$ 2,571) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)