Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.552 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 580,090 Dinar (RD$ 22,703) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)