Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.736 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 821,718 Dinar (R$ 2,297) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)