Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 23.682 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 472,353 Dinar (Php19,946) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)