Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.692 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 706,470 Dinar (ARS $12,037) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)