Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.880 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 422,680 Dinar (ARS $5,570) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)