Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.018 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 351,511 Dinar (ARS $4,814) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)