Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.208 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 555,280 Dinar (RD$ 22,028) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)