Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.714 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 846,267 Dinar (RD$ 34,242) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)