Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 765,442 Dinar (656 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)