Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 560,392 Dinar (475 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)