Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 812,869 Dinar (687 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)