Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 479,720 Dinar (€378) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)