Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 878,020 Dinar (€636) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)