Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,726 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.786 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 456,440 Dinar (CH$255,579) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (33 minutes ago)