Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,268 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.793 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 551,110 Dinar (CH$307,380) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)