Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,831 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 844,454 Dinar (CH$445,466) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)