Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,601 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 453,654 Dinar (CH$258,095) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)