Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,014,548 Dinar (€736) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)