Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 945,887 Dinar (€715) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (22 minutes ago)